At Spectrum, we believe that community is enriched by the presence and contributions of its citizens with disabilities. Together we can create a world where all people are valued, their voices heard, their choices respected.
- Are you the kind of person who loves to get involved in your community?
- Do you feel like it’s always been your calling to provide support to your friends or family?
- Have you been told you’re a really great listener/communicator?
- Do you naturally advocate for your friends/family when they have a goal or point of view that needs to be heard?
- Are you a person who loves to connect with people and network within your community?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, then you may be a great fit for this kind of work!
If you have had previous experience working with people with disabilities, or just a genuine interest in people, community and living a happy life, we would love to hear from you.
You can join our team by:
- Applying directly to one of our current job postings
- Emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing your resume and cover letter to: 3231 Kingsway, Vancouver, BC V5R 5K3
- Filling out the online application
- Completing the Shared Living Basic Application
Please note: We thank all applicants; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.